The Sun was about to give up for the day when remains of Blankenberge appeared in the distance. Sophia found an abandoned beach changing room and decided to set up a makeshift camp there. She quickly lit up a fire, pulled out a blanket from her backpack, and got ready for the night.
– Don’t worry about the intruders – the guardian said – you are completely safe.
– OK. I was wondering though – Sophia said – How was it possible that all Guardians agreed with Elders. They were helping humans for a long time, how did they just give up? What would they do till the end of time?
The Guardian looked at her, his eyes softening.
– There is always someone who believes in a cause, even if others do not. But those who chose to continue helping humanity had to do so at their own risk. The Gates were closed, and they could not leave anymore. Close your eyes, and I will take you there.
Sophia did exactly that and all of the sudden, she was there – hidden behind the tree, watching the sea of guardian spirits buzzing and twirling deep in the Aokigahara forest. She couldn’t speak, but her eyes became the witness of what had happened that day – way back in the past, on Friday, January 13th, 2023.
– I’ll do it! I’ll help humanity at any price! – Nao said, young and fierce guardian spirit.
Unlike others, she has been living among humans and seen the good in them, the potential they have to change and grow. She was unwilling to abandon them just yet.
The Elders and Eternals looked at her, surprised by her boldness and determination. But they also saw the fire in her eyes and knew she was serious. As Nao stepped forward and declared her intention to help humanity, the Elders and Eternals looked at her with a mixture of surprise and skepticism. The tension in the air was palpable as they processed her bold statement.
The eldest among them, an ancient being known as The Eternal One, spoke up.
– Nao, you are young and impulsive! Do you truly understand the weight of the task you are about to undertake? The consequences of this decision will be severe, not only for you but for all of us. The Gates are already closed and there is no turning back.
Nao stood tall with determination shining in her eyes.
– I understand, Eternal One. But I cannot abandon those who need our help. I have seen the good in them, their potential for change and growth. I believe that we can make a difference and I will not stand by and watch them suffer. If needed, I will pay the price for my actions.
The eldest among them looked at each other, exchanging doubtful glances. They can feel the tension in the air, knowing that Nao’s decision will have a significant impact on the fate of humanity and all guardians. The debate between the Elders and Eternals continued for what seemed like an eternity, with Nao standing calm and determined, unwilling to back down.
In the end, they agreed, but with a warning.
– Nao, you have our blessing, but be aware that this path will not be easy. You will be alone in your mission, and the consequences of your actions will be yours to bear. – The Eternal One said, with a heavy voice.
With the decision made, Nao bowed to the elders and Eternals. The guardians watched as she stood there calm and silent, knowing that her decision will change the fate of all.
– I’m going now, my friends. – Nao said – I know that the task will be difficult and that it will not be easy. But I have faith that we can make a difference. We can change the world. I will be with you in spirit, and I will never forget the courage and determination that you have shown. Believe in yourselves, believe in each other, and believe in humanity. We can do this.
As Nao made her sacrifice, her energy merged with the others and created a powerful energy field. This field allowed hundreds of Guardians to leave Aokigahara and join the mission to help humanity. Not only had she opened the way for the others, she had also converted herself into pure energy, a form of power that no one had ever seen before. This energy was the key to unlocking the full potential of the others, and it was the only way to make sure that the mission would succeed.
The Elder and Eternals were filled with sadness at the loss of their brave young friend, but they also felt pride. Nao had done the impossible and changed the destiny of humanity. The Guardians that left joined forces to help humanity, leading them in a new age of peace and understanding. The Elders and Eternals watched on in awe, thankful for Nao’s courage and selflessness.
Nao’s legacy lives on. Hundreds of Guardians that Nao helped leave, now roam the Earth, waiting for a call from humans in need. They are ready to help, to lend their strength and courage, and to provide guidance and support.
The Guardians are a reminder of Nao’s sacrifice and of the power of determination and selflessness. They are a reminder that even one person can make a difference in the lives of many.
Nao will always be remembered as a Guardian of Humanity, a brave and determined spirit who gave her life so that others could live. She will always be remembered as a beacon of hope and a reminder that even one person can make a difference.